Risks: Investing in young companies presents a significant risk of partial or total loss of the invested amount as well as a risk of illiquidity.
EvidenceB Kidscode is developing its digital activities so as to answer to educational challenges (learning of core knowledge, memorization, creativity) but also to children with developmental disorders (attention disorders, dys-type disorders, autism…), responsible for school drop-outs.
Its contents include:
- The creation of educational courses (mathematics, French…) based on cognitive sciences
- The personalization and adaptation of these activities according to the student’s profile using artificial intelligence
- The development of interfaces stimulating the attention of children including the platform (kidscode), containing a 3D video game “sandbox” but also various 2D games, chatbots…
- The distribution of this content via this platform and/or directly on the platform of clients (B2B).
☎️ Do you have questions about this project? You can call Meryl de LITA.co, campaign manager, to make an appointment at a moment of your convenience.
- Thierry de Vulpillières (CEO): worked for 15 years in educational publishing (Editis and Belin Education) and 12 years with Microsoft (Direction Education, international program). Co-founder of Éditions Lampsaque.
- Catherine de Vulpillières (GM): CPGE (classes préparatoires grandes écoles) professor (khâgne) and member of the jury for the external aggregation in Modern Languages. Co-founder of Éditions Lampsaque.
- Didier Plasse (Director of Strategy & Development): multiple business experiences (Immostreet, Solarneo…), including exit IPO SeLoger with a capital of 650 million euros and Business angel (with the investment funds: ISAI, 360 and Alven Capital).
Similique debitis accusamus facere. Fugit nihil qui maxime. Et molestias dolores ea sequi. Ex totam molestiae sit. Cumque voluptatem mollitia voluptate. Quidem occaecati voluptatibus quaerat.
Ut laboriosam sed autem sequi aut ex. Voluptatem quo et nulla quis. Quam eius odio omnis. Reiciendis ducimus quis et. Aperiam delectus id impedit aspernatur harum. Dolore sequi dolor odio natus praesentium reiciendis.
Eligendi corrupti reiciendis culpa assumenda quam illum. Totam facere quia et. Non illo maiores est. Eos exercitationem quia molestiae. Aut ea est ea consectetur.
Suscipit maiores consequatur ut. Autem modi rerum. Ipsum est doloremque et. Eligendi magni rerum quis earum debitis ducimus.
Regulatory information document
Présentation détaillée EN
Reasons to invest
Risks related to the investment
You must be logged in and have completed your profile to be able to ask a question.