As set out in Article 12 of the Terms and Conditions of Use, the fees charged by LITA.co are the following:
Signing up to the platform is completely free of charge.
In case of an investment in a project, the investor will be charged a fee amounting to 3% of the amount invested for each investment made.
This fee includes all taxes and will be charged directly by LITA.co to the investor.
In the event that the fundraising objective is not achieved, and the transaction is not validly closed, the investor will be reimbursed the amount invested and the 3% fee.
Entrepreneurs/ Enterprises Fees
If the project is selected to go on the platform, three fees will be charged:
1) A fixed fee for the costs of the due diligence of the company and the costs of putting the project online. This fee may vary between 1500€ and 5000€ (tax not included) depending on the level of support needed.
2) A commission on the total amount fundraised if the project is successful. This commission may vary between 4 to 7% (tax not included) depending on whether the investors came from the LITA.co network or from the entrepreneurs’ network.
3) A follow-up fee to cover the management of investors after a successful fundraising campaign. This fee may vary between 1500€ and 3000€ (tax not included) depending on the number of investors.
Register to access protected content:
• Access 100% of the presentation content of the offers
• Stay informed about our latest investment opportunities
• Get support throughout your sustainable investment process capital and the risk of illiquidity